Monday 16 July 2012

Ina Beauty World: Introduction

Hi there!

This is officially my first post. Welcome to my beauty blog "Ina Beauty World"!

I love makeup and all things beauty. I think you can definitely call me a makeup junkie! I have just recently organised my makeup and I can definitely say that I have more than maybe necessary.

So what can you expect to see in this blog??


In this blog I intend to share with you my thoughts, opinions and product reviews on new products and products that I already own. I will also post makeup and style tips that I have learnt and found useful. And I will also post things beauty related that I found interesting. Eventually I would like to put up some makeup tutorials videos but to start with I will be posting blogs initially and maybe once I have more time I will do some video tutorials.


Please note I'm not a makeup artist and I don't claim to be a beauty guru. I just love makeup and beauty and I just want to share my love about them. Some of the tips I learned are those I learnt from Youtube makeup gurus. 

I will be posting at least once a week since I do work full time and study part time too. But when I have time I will try to do more than one post a week.



Also, I would really love it if I can get some suggestions from you, the reader! If you have any suggestions on what you'd like me to blog, requests for tutorials and tips, or reviews on products. I always love new ideas and would like this blog to be interactive. You can contact me by clicking on the contact me page.

Well, that's it for now.

I really hope you will enjoy this blog!

xoxo

Ina

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog, Ina :) Your page looks lovely! Looking forward to visiting here often. Enjoy editing! x

    ReplyDelete