Saturday 1 December 2012

Everyday Makeup Look


So today I wanted to show you my everyday makeup look. This is the look I usually do when I go to work but sometimes I use less products since I'm usually in a hurry.





The products I used for this look were:

Eyes (All MAC eyeshadows were used):

  • Banshee all over the lid
  • Soft Brown on the crease mixed with a bit of MAC eyeshadow in Cross Cultural
  • Cross Cultural mixed with a bit of Beauty Marked in the outer v
  • Beauty Marked along the top lash line
  • Cross cultural along the bottom lash line
  • Maybelline The One mascara
Face:
  • MAC Face and Body Foundation in C2
  • Inglot loose powder to set
  • Natio Mineral Powder Bronzer and Highlighter
  • Ben Nye star dust
  • MAC Blush in Peachtwist
Lips:
  • Shiseido Automatic Lip Crayon in LC5
If I am in a hurry in the morning, instead of doing the full face makeup I just use a BB cream instead of the foundation and set it with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish natural and then apply blush or bronzer. I also sometimes use the Naked Palette 1 eyeshadows instead of the MAC eyeshadows listed above.  And if I want to tone it down a bit I just use the Cross Cultural (dark brown) eyeshadow by itself instead of mixing it with Beauty Marked eyeshadow so that it's less intense.

I hope you like this look! What do you usually do for your everyday makeup look?

2 comments:

  1. Those browns look stunning on you!
    How did you get the One by One mascara to work so well on you? I can't get it to work for me and it clumps but it makes your lashes look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah!!!
    The mascara did clump a bit when I first used it but after a few uses it just worked!!

    ReplyDelete