Saturday 18 May 2013

EOTD #15 Peach and berry cut crease & New Haircut!

So I have been a bit unwell, hence why I haven't posted in over a week. Anyway this was an EOTD from over a week ago. Also.... I just got a brand new haircut then! At first I thought it was too short but now I am getting used to it and really liking it. I also find it much easier to style.



These are the steps on how I created this look:

  1. Apply primer all over the eyelid up to the brow bone.  I used Mirenesse Sexy Secret Eye Primer. This helps out even out the lids and make the eyeshadow last longer.
  2. Apply the peach eyeshadow from MAC Reel Sexy Dynamic Duo 1 all over the lid. Since I have hooded eyes, I also applied it and blended it up above the crease.
  3. Apply the berry purple eyeshadow from the MAC Reel Sexy Dynamic Duo 1 with a pencil brush by drawing a line on the crease. Apply more heavily on the outer part of the crease. 
  4. Apply more of the berry purple eyeshadow using a fluffy brush (like MAC 217 brush) and blend out that line you drew on step 3. This will blend out the cut crease so it does not look too harsh. Keep blending until you get the desired effect.
  5. I applied MAC fluidline in Blacktrack along the upper lash line. And on the lower lash line I applied Sephora Flashy Waterproof Purple eyeliner.
  6. I finished off by applying Almay Get up and grow mascara on my lashes.
Hope you like this look!






No comments:

Post a Comment