Friday, 1 February 2013

EOTD #5 - Glamorous day/night look

So, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much. I have been really busy and just after the new year my computer died so I had to wait to get it fixed. And then after I got it bad, I got sick with food poisoning. It hasn't been a very good start to the year. Anyway, after all that I am now back and I hope that I can post more often this year.

Today I did an EOTD look that can be worn for day or night time. You can always intensify this look using false lashes and by adding eyeliner. For this look I used the Savoir Faire Winter Kit eyeshadows and one MAC eyeshadow.



Here are the products used for the Eyes:
  • MAC eyeshadow in Naked Lunch - this was applied all over the lid and blended slightly up to the crease
  • Savoir Faire Spice (burnt orange) - this was blended all over the crease
  • Savoir Faire Kinetic (dark burgundy/purple) - blended on the outer third of the crease
  • Savoir Faire Liberating (deep blue) - applied on the outer v and blended with the crease colour Kinetic. I also smudged this colour along the upper lash line and the lower lash line.
  • Savoir Faire Onyx Eyeliner - tightlined and applied very closely to the upper lash line and on the outer third of the bottom lash line
  • Savoir Faire Devout on the inner corner of the eyes and on the brow bone
  • Maybelline One by One mascara.
Although this was an Eye of the day look I will also list the products I used for my face:
  • MAC Face & Body foundation
  • Inglot Translucent powder
  • Savoir Faire Blush - Devoted
  • Makeup Academy Bronzed Perfection Bronzer 
And lastly for the lips I used Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle.

Hope you like this look!


No comments:

Post a Comment