The products I used for this EOTD are:
- MAC Fluidline in Macroviolet - this was applied thickly on the lash line up to the visible lid (for hooded eyes when you open your eyes). Then whatever was left on the brush, apply this to the lower lash line and blend softly with MAC Outspoken bright purple eyeshadow.
- MAC Outspoken Mineralize Eyeshadow - blend the bright purple colour on the lid over the Fluidline then apply the deep burgundy colour on the crease.
- MAC Beauty Marked Eyeshadow - applied on the outer lash line and the outer corner of the eyes blended with the deep burgundy colour.
- MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow - applied on the inner corner of the eyes and on the brow bone as highlight colour
- MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara
Purple is my favourite colour so I really love this look and although it is quite out there I think it's a nice summer/spring daytime look.