Monday 3 June 2013

EOTD #17 Pink and Gold

Today I decided to add a bit of colour to my neutral everyday eye makeup. I usually don't use much hot  bright pink eyeshadow. If I use pink it would be a very light pale pink that looks more neutral but today I wanted to try it out to add a pop of colour.


The products I used:

  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool - as a base all over the lid
  • Urban Decay Woodstock eyeshadow - on the middle of the lid
  • Urban Decay Baked eyeshadow on the inner third and outer third of the eyelid
  • Urban Decay Buck (from Naked Palette) on the crease
  • Urban Decay Darkhorse (also from Naked Palette) on the outer v
  • Eye of Horus black eyeliner - tightlined and smudged on the upper lash line
  • Revlon Bronze Flash eyeliner on the lower lash line
  • Australis Killer Curves Mascara
I really liked this look as it adds that pop of colour but still looks quite subtle and can be worn during the day.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! I'm usually quite boring and stick with browns and beiges but have to say that pink looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trishie!! I was a bit wary about this Urban Decay pink eyeshadow because it can be quite bright but after blending it with the gold and browns it works out well. I think pink would look good on you too!

      Delete
  2. I love this pink look, Ina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my dear! Hope you had a lovely weekend. Just dropping by to let you know that i'm hosting the Cosima Skincare giveaway at my blog. Hope you'll enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/07/cosima-organic-skincare-review-and.html

    ReplyDelete