Thursday 11 July 2013

The Body Shop Haul & Review - Dreams Unlimited Body Butter and Eau de Parfum

So around a month ago during the Queens Birthday Long Weekend I went for a long weekend trip to Wellington, New Zealand. this was my second trip to Wellington. I just love this city! My main reason for visiting though was to visit my lil sister.

Anyway, during my trip I passed the Body Shop on Cuba Street and I saw that they had 60% off sale on some items. There were not much left but there were still a few range of products from lipgloss, a few makeup products, Cherry blossom perfume and the Dreams Unlimited body butter, body lotion and  perfume. At the end I purchased the Dreams Unlimited body butter and eau de parfum.


So on to the review!

The Dreams Unlimited Eau de Parfum features notes of citrus, green chilli, white flowers and cedarwood. I love the smell of this perfume as it is not strong or overpowering. I find the smell very sweet and also has a light floral smell. The fragrance lingers around for quite a long time which is great so you definitely don't need to apply this too often during the day.  It definitely complements the body butter and the two combined together makes the fragrance linger around for longer. The body butter comes in a tub like all the other body butters that the body shop sells. It's very moisturising and I only need to use a tiny amount. It also absorbs into the skin quite quickly. The fragrance of the body butter is the same as the perfume and again it's not strong or overpowering.

Overall I love the Dreams Unlimited range. The smell is really beautiful and sweet. It's definitely a great buy and at 60% off it was a bargain. The body butter only cost me NZ$15 and the perfume was around NZ$27.

No comments:

Post a Comment