Wednesday 7 August 2013

Antipodean Beauties - My Favourite Lipstick

Very recently I just joined the Antipodean Beauties group where we have a new makeup challenge every week. This week's challenge is 'my favourite lipstick'.  You would think this would be an easy challenge...but in fact it was quite a hard one... I love all lip products from lipstick to lip gloss. I have so many that I had so much trouble deciding my favourite.

I have had a look at my lipstick collection and I did have over 10 lipsticks (note: be aware though that these are only lipsticks...not incl lip gloss or lip tars etc). And also these are the ones that I have kept all in one place, I'm sure I have several other lipsticks that I have placed elsewhere I can't find.

Here is my collection:



So after having a long hard think about what my favourite lipstick is I decided that my favourite lipstick that has been my go-to everyday lipstick is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the colour Adore. I know that this may not be a lipstick..but may be considered more as a lip balm but I love it. The colour is gorgeous. It's red but it's not a full on bright red and it's perfect for everyday wear day or night. I love it so much that I've actually used it up so I need to buy another one! You can see my review and swatch on the Revlon Adore here.

If this was not considered a lipstick then my next favourite would be Dior Addict in 554. It's a lovely gorgeous bright pink! 




And now see below for the link to the other bloggers participating in this make up challenge.

2 comments: