Today I did another purple eye look but mixed with a bit of silver.
To create this look I used the following products:
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in the colour Mould - I used this as a base all over the lid. The colour is a very deep dark purple.
- Psychedelic Sister from the Urban Decay Fun Palette. I applied this colour on the outer third of the eyelid. I also applied this colour on the crease and blended it.
- Uzi from the Urban Decay Fun Palette which I applied on the inner part of the eyelid and the middle of the lid. I blended this with the purple. This is a silver/white eyeshadow but since I blended it with the purple it turned out quite subtle. I kind of hated using this eyeshadow though as there were a lot of glitter fallouts on my face.
- Sin from the Urban Decay Fun Palette. I applied this in the inner corner of the eye and blended this with the silver eyeshadow, Uzi.
- Maybelline master precise liquid eyeliner along the upper lash line
- Sephora flasy waterproof eyeliner in flashy violet along the bottom lash line
- Benefit They're Real mascara
And lastly just to add a bit more drama I used false lashes. The lashes I used were the Demi Wispies from Cherry Lashes.
And that's it! Hope you like this look. Make sure you also visit the other Antipodean Beauties blogs to check out what they did for this week's challenge.