Sunday 20 July 2014

Redken Intra Force Review - Shampoo and Treatment

Last month I was approached by a representative from  RY.com.au to try out the products that they sell in the store. RY.com.au is one of Australia's largest online hair care and beauty store. They are an authorised seller too so you don't have to worry about whether you are buying a fake product. They also offer free returns and price match other stores.
Since RY.com.au is a large online store and they sell a variety of brands and products from makeup to hair care I could not decide what to get. However, the representative was very helpful and suggested the Intra Force for my thinning hair. 

DISCLAIMER: The products being reviewed in this post was provided to me by RY.com.au. However all my post are of my own opinion and is not affected by any sponsors.

My hair  is very thin and fine and that I tend to get some hair loss as well.  So for the last 3 weeks I've been trying out some new hair products that claims to help with hair loss and thinning hair. It's the Redken Intra Force. 




Redken Intra Force Shampoo Ingredients
Redken Intra Force Treatment Ingredients
The Redken Intra Force range contains 3-step products: Shampoo, Toner/Conditioner and the Treatment. This range claims to improves hair condition and promotes thicker fuller hair in 30 days. The 3 key ingredients in this range are Aminexil (increases hair growth and extends lifespan of hair), Agrinine (Improves microcirculation) and Zinc PCA (removes excess sebum and DHT).

Now RY.com.au have been kind enough to give me the Shampoo and Treatment from this range. So I have been using these 2 products for the last 3 weeks. Usually  I only shampoo my hair once or twice a week but when I started using the Redken Intra force range, the directions for the treatment was to use it at least 3 times a week or more. Having used these 2 products as per directions, I haven't noticed much difference in my hair. I am still getting hair loss and I haven't noticed any difference in the thickness of my hair. I am not sure whether it is because I should be using all three products (including the toner which I do not have) or whether I need to use these products more than 3 times a week. I still haven't used the products for 30 days yet, however I would think that I should be able to notice any thickness and hair growth if the product is working. Another thing I found was the shampoo made my hair a bit drier than usual. 

I really wanted to like these products and was really hoping that it would help with my thin hair and  would thicken my hair. However I feel that I am not getting the results that I am expecting. I will continue to use these products and will give another update in around a month or so.

Have you used Redken Intra Force products before? Do you know any other good products that can help with thinning hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment