Saturday 27 April 2013

EOTD #12 - Silver Smokey Eyes for a night out

Last weekend I went to a friend's 30th birthday party. It was a fancy dinner so I had to wear a fancy dress. So, I thought this occasion calls for a more dramatic makeup.



To recreate this look follow these steps:
  1. I started by applying a primer all over my lid and under my eyes. I used Mirenesse sexy secret eye primer.
  2. Apply L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Hourglass Beige on the inner corner of the eyes and the inner third of the eye lid. I also applied what was left on the brush on brow bone to highlight this area.
  3. Apply L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Flashback Silver on the middle and outer third of the eyelid. 
  4. Then I used a mix of 3 MAC eyeshadows (Espresso, Cork and Cross-Cultural) and applied this on the crease and blended it in.
  5. To add more definition and darken the look a bit, I used MAC Beauty marked eyeshadow on the outer V. 
  6. I also applied MAC beauty marked eyeshadow and smudged it along the lower lash line.
  7. I applied MAC Fluidline Blacktrack on the upper lash line.
  8. I finished off my applying Australis Killer Curves mascara on the lashes and I also applied Red Cherry false lashes in #747S to give me that extra oomph on my lashes :)
  9. For my brows I used Maybelline master shape brow pencil in dark brown.
 For the face I used:
  • Lancome Teint Visionnaire foundation
  • Inglot translucent powder
  • MAC blush in Pink Swoon
  • MUA Bronzed Perfection bronzer
And for the lips I used Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Honey.

Hope you liked this look :)


2 comments:

  1. This is a really great look, well done! You look lovely :)

    Hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete